Sunday, January 26, 2014

English Assignment: Speech

Chairman of the Student Consul Election Speech

Hi everyone! Good morning and I hope you're all feeling great today. My name is Agastya Prabhaswara and today I'm standing here in front of all of you ought to tell about my vision, my missions, and also hopes for this beloved school of ours and also how capable I am for being a chairman for the student council.

First of all, I'd like to tell all of you briefly about myself. I'm a perfectionist and an organized person, probably some of you have already known that. I have a great time management, a great guts, and a calm state of mind when things get rough. Last but not least and most importantly is that I'm an incredibly awesome person. That's why I think that I'm the best candidate that would fit by Chairman of the Student Council title. 

And about my vision. My vision is to make our beloved school maximized its potential and be the best school the city ever has. But, all of that only can be a dream without all of you. Together we will prove that a dream could be reality with the power of working together. So, let's work together and believe in ourselves that we could make things that big. If you still don't believe in yourself, the least you can do is believe in me by voting me for this position.

Well, that's all from me. Thank you for your attention. Don't forget to vote me and have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment