Thursday, January 16, 2014

English Assignment: If Conditional

If I have tons of money, I'll buy a seaside cottage
If I had tons of money, I'd buy a seaside cottage
If I had had tons of money, I'd have bought a seaside cottage

If it rains today, I won't go anywhere
If it rained today, I wouldn't go anywhere
If it had rained today, I wouldn't have gone anywhere

If I get a good score, my parents will be pleased
If I got a good score, my parents would be pleased
If I had gotten a good score, my parents would have been pleased

If I have a time, I will come to your birthday party
If I had a time, I would come to your birthday party
If I had had a time, I would have come to your birthday party

If I have a space shuttle, I will go to outer space
If I had a space shuttle, I would go to outer space
If I had had a space shuttle, I would have gone to outer space

If I have nothing to do, I will read a novel
If I had nothing to do, I would read a novel
If I had had nothing to do, I would have read a novel

If you betray me, I hardly will trust you again
If you betrayed me, I hardly would trust you again
If you had betrayed me, I hardly would have trust you again

If you forget my birthday, I will remind you
If you forgot my birthday, I would remind you
If you had forgotten my birthday, I would have reminded you

If I stay at home all day, I'll be really bored
If I stayed at home all day, I'd be really bored
If I had stayed at home all day, I'd have been really bored

If you fall from the ladder, I will be down here laughing at you
If you fell from the ladder, I would be down here laughing at you
If you had fallen from the ladder, I would have been down here laughing at you

No comments:

Post a Comment