Sunday, January 26, 2014

English Assignment: Gerund

Infinitives

1. I get to say whatever I want
2. I ask him to take that cake from the bakery
3. Her mother expected her to be a good person
4. She beg her mother to let her go to the party
5. You've already promised to take me for lunch
6. I offer her to buy my car
7. I forgot to do my homework
8. I deserve to have a better life
9. I agree to accompany my mother to that art exhibition
10. I choose to move out and start a new life

Gerund

1. My teacher hardly tolerate coming late to school
2. I enjoyed sleeping early
3. I resist eating unhealthy foods
4. My mom forbid using drugs
5. I dislike working out in the gym
6. I do mind letting you borrow my stationary
7. I practice shooting sometimes when I have nothing to do
8. I can't help noticing that mistake you made the other day
9. I deny stealing that eraser of yours 
10. I quit cheating on pop quizzes

No comments:

Post a Comment