Monday, January 20, 2014

English Assignment: Holiday


http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images
/196/img20120605152010.jpg/
                Well, I’m expected to write about my holiday, but I don’t even know where to start because my holiday is either boring or I didn’t do anything in my holiday. Or both. So, here it goes. My holiday started in December 24th, that day I went to Trans Studio Mall. There, I watched 47 Ronin with my mom. Seriously guys, with my mom. I mean I’m almost 16 and still watching movies with my mom while a person my age

watches movies with their friends or even girlfriend and I’m here watching movies with my mom. That was just pathetic. Well, besides the fact that I’m a pathetic person, the movie was great (who cares if it’s related or not, I mean the fact that I’m pathetic and the movie was great). The story lines and the acting are great.
                Okay, the next day December 25th, I went to TSM again, great. I know I go to TSM a lot as if I lived there and been there most of the time. But, this time I went with my old friends, so this time it wasn’t pathetic. This day I watched Laskar Pelangi 2: Edensor, a sequel of Laskar Pelangi and Sang Pemimpi. What I can say about this movie is it's just boring and a complete waste of time. So, don’t bother watching it. Believe me, just don’t.
http://ia.media-imdb.com/
                Let’s just skip December 26th and 27th caused there’s nothing important going on there. And let’s also skip December 28th and 29th because that day I only went to TSM (again). Let’s also skip December 30th because there’s nothing important going on (again).
http://uniqpost.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/
laskar-pelangi-sekuel-2-edensor-featured.jpeg
December 31st, yeah New Year’s Eve everyone. It was an exciting day for me because of course the next day is 2014 (I have no idea why I was so excited either). So, my family and I were going to have a barbeque party. Well, it wasn’t really a party though because there were only me, my mom and dad, and also my sister. But, it was exciting. We stayed up late, watched some movies in the TV, and watched fireworks display on the middle of the night (though I’m not really interested in fireworks because I don’t get the point of fireworks. So it goes up to the sky, boom, and gone. Then what? I mean I admit at one point it was beautiful, but it just like a brief beauty. well let’s just not discuss about this. I think this is where my holiday ends. So, thanks for reading it, I guess.


1 comment:

  1. I like reading your story on holiday .. it is so natural on your experience and personal feeling at that time.. Who says it is boring experience ? Keep writing and I love to read all.. Thank you ..Dear..

    ReplyDelete