Thursday, September 12, 2013

English Assigment : Describing Myself


ABOUT MYSELF

My name is Agastya Prabhaswara Putra. Everyone calls me Agas. I was born in Bandung, which is located in West Java, Indonesia at March 10th 1998. I live in Bandung, but I wish sometime in the future I can live somewhere else, like maybe Germany or maybe Paris (I’ve always obsessed with Paris somehow). Here, in my house I live with my parents and my little sister.  I’m a dog person. I really am obsessed with dogs. I have two dogs. A Golden Retriever named Sidney and a Collie named Michele. Well, you’ve probably guessed from their names that they both female.
          Well, I can’t really describe my character because I don’t think people can really describe their character themselves. But well, some of friends say that I’m a nice person overall. Well, sort of. Okay, not really. Sometimes I can be mean to certain people that I find annoying. I’m also that kind of person that doesn’t talk much when around people who aren’t close. But when with my close friends, I hardly can be considered as a person that doesn’t talk much. Anyway, I’m a neat and organized person. I love put things in the place where it should be. I also love alphabetizing and put things (especially books) by its size.
          I love music, though I can’t really play any musical instrument. Well, I can say that music is my second favorite thing after dogs of course. I love listening to it. Somehow it relaxes me and makes me forget all of my problems (mostly homework and other school stuff). I enjoy listen to Taylor Swift’s and Paramore’s music. I know it’s strange for a guy to like Taylor Swift but who cares anyway, I love her and her music. I also enjoy reading novels. Cassandra Clare’s “The Mortal Instruments”, Suzanne Collins’s “The Hunger Games trilogy”, and Dee’s “Supernova” are my favorite novels of all time. I found them really interesting. I’m also not the guy who’s into sports. I don’t hate sports, just… well I don’t do sports. I’m that kind of person that likes to sit around and do nothing.
          In this assignment, I have to tell about my strengths and weaknesses. So, I’m going to tell you that. My strength is I love being in time and not late for school and things. That can be considered as strength, right? Like what I just wrote before in the previous paragraph, I’m a neat and organized person. That also can be considered as strength too, right? Well, even though I think it hardly can be considered as strength. But whatever, I’ll let you decide that. And now about my weaknesses. I think it might be easier to tell you this one. I can be considered as a single-minded and a stubborn person. I’m also a careless, not a very friendly and a moody person. When I’m not in the right mood, I could be a very, very, very hideous person. Okay, I won’t tell you more about my weaknesses because I don’t want you to hate me.
The last thing I’m going to tell you is my goal. Let’s see. Well, I’ve always wanted to be a doctor or a forensic anthropologist (like Dr. Temperance Brennan from Bones). Yeah, that’s all.

No comments:

Post a Comment