Friday, May 10, 2013

English Assignment: Project


SIDNEY AND MICHELE
         
          Hello everyone! For this assignment I’m going to describe something that I love, which is my dogs. Well, I have two dogs named Sidney and Michele. As you can see from the names, both of my dogs are female. So, now I’m going to describe my dogs one by one.

SIDNEY
In her birth certificate, her name is Sidney Von Edison Loving Care. I know it’s a long name, but I’m not the one who gave the name so don’t judge me. As you know, I call her Sidney. She was born in March, 30th 2012. She’s a Golden Retriever. She actually has 4 brothers and 3 sisters. Her brothers’ names are Snowy, Spike, Speedy, and Sparky and her sisters’ named are Sandy, Sasha, and Shelley. Her mother name is Ussy, but she’s called Zizzy.
Okay, enough for the family description. Now, let’s talk about Sidney. I got Sidney when she was about 2.5 months old. She’s a playful and an overactive dog. She loves eating and biting things. She likes to bite trees, plants, fences, bugs, sandals and even rocks. She’s also loves digging and running. So, as you can see she pretty tough to handle but I love her because, well, she’s just adorable and she’s also my best friend. She’s a smart dog and sometimes, she’s a rebel. Anyway, she’s allergic to chicken.

MICHELE
Michele is my second dog. Her real name is Mona Von Garden Ville, but my family and I call her Michele, I have no idea where the name “Michele” coming from either, my father is the first one who called her Michele. According to her birth certificate, she has 3 sisters, but I haven’t seen them. Anyway, she was born in July, 15th 2012. So, she’s younger than Sidney. Oh, I almost forgot, she’ a Collie.
I got Michele when she was about 3 months old. She’s a really shy and quite dog when I got her. Now, she an active dog, I think it's because she’s hanging out with Sidney. But, she’s still shy to strangers. She’s also a smart dog like Sidney and she’s not a rebel , so she's not so hard to handle. She’s afraid of a lot of things. Well, I think she’s afraid of almost everything. She’s afraid of thunders, lightning, loud motorcycle sounds, plastic bottles, umbrellas and a lot of other things, unlike Sidney, who almost want to know everything and want to touch and curious about everything. She’s also a jealous-type dog. She can’t stop barking when I played with Sidney.
Well, that’s all about my dogs, Sidney and Michele. Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment