Wednesday, April 10, 2013

English Assignment: Holiday Activities


MY HOLIDAY ACTIVITIES

MONDAY, APRIL 1ST 2013         
Hello, my name is Agas and for this assignment, I’m going to tell about my activities and what I’m doing this week. Let’s start from the first day then, which is Monday, April 1st 2013. That morning, I woke up late. At that morning, I did my morning routine like breakfast, bath, and took care of my dogs. Then, around 11 o’clock I went with my mom to pick up my sister at her school. After picked up my sister, we went to
The book I bought at
Books & Beyond
Bookstore
Bandung Indah Plaza to have lunch. Before we have lunch, I went to Books & Beyond Bookstore and bought a novel named The Enchantress, which is a sequel of The Secret of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel. Then, we went to Giggle Box to have lunch. I had a beef schnitzel that time. After that, we went home. At night, my house’s electricity went down. So, I spent the night in the dark, with a little light that only came from candles.
TUESDAY, APRIL 2ND 2013
On Tuesday, I spent my day at home. I’m not going anywhere. So, yes, it was a boring day for me. In the morning, like what I always do, I played with my dogs, Michele and Sidney. I spent the rest of my day with watching. I also watched a movie called Wreck-It Ralph that day.
A photo of my dogs
Sidney (left) & Michele (right)
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 3RD 2013
On Wednesday morning, I searched for my iPod because it was lost. Well, not lost actually, I just don’t know where it is. But, the good thing is at least I’m sure it was at my home because the other day I’m not going anywhere. After gave up, I went to Dania’s house to did the Civics assignment again. I was at Dania’s house until 4 o’clock and then I went home. At night, I watched a TV series called Once Upon a Time. I watched 3 episodes and after that I fell asleep.
THURSDAY, APRIL 4TH 2013
A photo of me and my friends
at Dania's house
Next day, Thursday, at the morning I continued watching Once Upon a Time. I just watched 2 episodes then my mom asked me to go to my Grandma’s house. So, yes, I went with her. At my Grandma’s house, I continued watching Once Upon a Time again. I watched like 5 episodes then I did this assignment and then went back home. That’s all my activities in the past four days. Thank you for reading J

No comments:

Post a Comment